Building Inspection

Permit Requirements by Type 

Important Information 

Contractor Ordinance

Contractor Registration

Contractor Affidavit

Permit Fee List

Click here for link

Please Note:  A "Permit Property Owner Authorization Form" is now required to be signed and notarized for the property owner to give authorization to allow someone else to pull a permit for them. Effective: 5/2/22.